Register now to access this session and more!
Already have a ticket? Sign in to your account to view all available sessions.
An All-Access ticket is required to access this content
Design Camp has always been an important opportunity for members of the AIGA MN Board to hear from different members of the broad design community. We always want to learn more about what designers want and need to be successful and make an impact in the community.
This year, we are hosting a virtual town hall during Design Camp. Attendees will have the opportunity to voice their opinions and concerns about design, the community, AIGA, and other design-related issues.
Topics could include:
- What programming are you interested in?
- How important will virtual access to programming be to you in the post-COVID world?
- Is your AIGA membership valuable to you? Why or why not? What are the barriers to you becoming a member?
- What do you see impacting the design community and your design practice?
- What is important to you?
During the town hall, anyone attending may raise your hand to speak. We will try to hear from as many people as possible during the town hall timeframe. The town hall will be recorded and members of the board will use your input during our upcoming meetings and planning sessions.
This will be a Zoom session, so get your camera and microphone ready to participate.